math_of_money
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wheelock Properties
10-08-2018, 06:23 PM.
Post: #361
RE: Wheelock Properties
(10-08-2018, 06:01 PM)Scg8866t Wrote: Those who accept the offer of 2.10 will receive the full amount within 7 biz days of the date of receipt of their valid acceptances by the Offeror.

If the price were to be revised, those previously accepted will also be in the loop. My guess is they will return u the excess after.

Div is inclusive of the offer price. Means if this drags on pass the div closure date, they will subtract the div from the offer price.

Unless you have a sizable bloackable percentage. My view is accepting and waiting for a price revision is an ok idea.
why accept when market is higher?
If all accept, hows the price going to be revised?

Find Reply
10-08-2018, 06:32 PM. (This post was last modified: 10-08-2018, 07:25 PM by Scg8866t.)
Post: #362
RE: Wheelock Properties
(10-08-2018, 06:23 PM)ZZF Wrote:
(10-08-2018, 06:01 PM)Scg8866t Wrote: Those who accept the offer of 2.10 will receive the full amount within 7 biz days of the date of receipt of their valid acceptances by the Offeror.

If the price were to be revised, those previously accepted will also be in the loop. My guess is they will return u the excess after.

Div is inclusive of the offer price. Means if this drags on pass the div closure date, they will subtract the div from the offer price.

Unless you have a sizable bloackable percentage. My view is accepting and waiting for a price revision is an ok idea.
why accept when market is higher?
If all accept, hows the price going to be revised?

True too. To each his own. If u reject and wheelock and co cannot hit 90% acceptance. The offer will lapse and the price will likely drop back. 

If u accept and they keep revising the offer after, you will get the highest offer. And if they still cannot hit 90% the offer will lapse and u can buy back again. 

The latter favors you in terms of assurance but collectively implemented, will end up favoring the parent.

Find Reply
10-08-2018, 11:47 PM.
Post: #363
RE: Wheelock Properties
(10-08-2018, 06:01 PM)Scg8866t Wrote: Those who accept the offer of 2.10 will receive the full amount within 7 biz days of the date of receipt of their valid acceptances by the Offeror.

If the price were to be revised, those previously accepted will also be in the loop. My guess is they will return u the excess after.

Div is inclusive of the offer price. Means if this drags on pass the div closure date, they will subtract the div from the offer price.

Unless you have a sizable bloackable percentage. My view is accepting and waiting for a price revision is an ok idea.

If everybody thinks like you, siao liao. They will hit above 90%. Suck thumb in the end.

Find Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Valuebuddies.com | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | CONTACT US: nas......@valuebuddies.com | | Share Buy-Back | Disclosure of Interest