Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
One Holland Singapore 61008160
21-09-2019, 10:00 PM.
Post: #1
One Holland Singapore 61008160
Far East Organisation had placed the highest bid for One Holland land parcel which work out to be $1,888 psf. The project are tender to builder who can produce splendid idea that can related well to the concept planning of low-ascent character of the current Holland Village. 

One Holland is a 99 year leasehold land parcel at Holland Road. This new condo launch is a mixed development successfully awarded to Far East Organisation and Stirling Land Holdings for their brilliant concept planning that has the sensitively-scaled development complements and relates well to the low-rise character of the existing Holland Village.

This new condo development at One Holland will be zoned for 2 zone, first zone for residential units which is expecting to build 306 units of flat and 253 units of serviced apartments. The second zone for commercial usage. At least 60% of total GFA shall be for residential use. The remaining 40% of total GFA may be for commercial use.

One Holland can potentially build up to 35 storey for the residential and maximum 10 storey facing Holland Road and Lorong Mambong and maximum 3 storey next to Holland Village.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Find Reply

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s) | Return to Top | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | CONTACT US: