Actress Zhao Wei and husband banned from securities markets for five years

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Actress Zhao Wei and husband banned from securities markets for five years for ‘fake’ news, CSRC rules
Billionaire actress Zhao Wei, along with her husband, have been barred from China’s securities markets after “misleading the market” over a deal involving a little-known animation studio, the securities regulator has ruled

Xie Yu
PUBLISHED : Thursday, 09 November, 2017, 8:20pm
UPDATED : Friday, 10 November, 2017, 8:22am

Billionaire actress Zhao Wei, along with others, have been barred from China’s securities markets for five years for “seriously misleading the market”, under a ruling handed down by the mainland’s securities regulator, according to company filing on the Shanghai Stock Exchange on Thursday evening.

In addition to Zhao, the ban will also apply to her husband Huang Youlong, and the owner of a company that had been targeted for take over last year, the order by the China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) said, according to a filing by Zhejiang Sunriver Culture.

Sunriver is a Shanghai listed company targeted by the couple late last December. Each individual, along with an executive of the company they controlled, were fined 300,000 yuan (US$45,206), the filing said.

More details in http://www.scmp.com/business/money/marke...securities
Specuvestor: Asset - Business - Structure.
There was something similar (high profile) on the SG market some time back. The comparison might not be exact but the violation of the spirit of the "Takeover Act" is the same. Of course in China, these are "barbarians, monsters and big crocodiles"

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/sing...id-8243780
Very hard to understand why?

Maybe in the first place it's like that.

That's why?
WB:-

1) Rule # 1, do not lose money.
2) Rule # 2, refer to # 1.
3) Not until you can manage your emotions, you can manage your money.

Truism of Investments.
A) Buying a security is buying RISK not Return
B) You can control RISK (to a certain level, hopefully only.) But definitely not the outcome of the Return.

NB:-
My signature is meant for psychoing myself. No offence to anyone. i am trying not to lose money unnecessary anymore.