Business/ Invtment books for sale

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Grin 
Hi buddies,

Doing spring cleaning and selling my books so that I can buy more Big Grin Free normal postage included in price. PM me if interested. Thanks !

Going for $15
1.      John Malone and the rise of modern cable business: One of the best capital allocators in the world. Learn how he built TCI to deliver 30.3% CAGR returns over period of 25 years
2.      Icarus deception: Interesting read by Seth Godin, one of the well known marketers in Wall Street

Going for $12
3.      Paying with plastics: The digital revolution in buying and borrowing: For those interested in investing in Visa, Mastercard, Paypal; learn the history of credit cards, who the players are, and how they make money along the value chain
4.      Asian Godfathers: Money and power in HK and SEA
5.      The innovator’s dilemma: Class book on disruptive technologies and innovations by Clay Christensen

Going for $10
6.      King of capital – The remarkable risk, fall and rise again of Seteve Schwarzman and Blackstone
7.      The everything store – Jeff Bezos and the age of Amazon
8.      Guerrilla Marketing by Jay Conrad Levinson

Going for $8
9.      Call me Ted: Autobiography of Ted Turner, founder of CNN and many other successful businesses
10.   Hot Commodities: Evergreen book on commodities investing by Jim Rogers

Except for (3), (8) and (10) which are have some wear and tear, the other books are in extremely good condition.