Ads by Innity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noticed recently, there are advertisements (i.e. by Manulife, LG G4, etc) which will take up the entire screen whenever I returned to the forum main page. I'm being forced to wait for 5 sec before I can skip the ad.

The frequency increases lately, with an ad for each return to the main forum page. Is there anyway to bypass this? It gets irritating sometimes. But if it's needed to maintain the operational side of this forum, I can push myself to live with it.

Cheers
"Criticism is the fertilizer of learning." - Sir John Templeton
(20-07-2015, 10:40 AM)dzwm87 Wrote: Noticed recently, there are advertisements (i.e. by Manulife, LG G4, etc) which will take up the entire screen whenever I returned to the forum main page. I'm being forced to wait for 5 sec before I can skip the ad.

The frequency increases lately, with an ad for each return to the main forum page. Is there anyway to bypass this? It gets irritating sometimes. But if it's needed to maintain the operational side of this forum, I can push myself to live with it.

Cheers

I fully support getting rid of these ads. I am very irritated by it and on the verge of quitting this forum. Make this an official complaint!
(20-07-2015, 10:40 AM)dzwm87 Wrote: Noticed recently, there are advertisements (i.e. by Manulife, LG G4, etc) which will take up the entire screen whenever I returned to the forum main page. I'm being forced to wait for 5 sec before I can skip the ad.

Cheers

It is very very very Irritating! :Angry
But why do you need to wait for 5 secs? There is a close button usually at the top right screen immediately.
I actually wanted to get a LG G4 but because of this I bought iphone instead...
The thing about karma, It always comes around and bite you when you least expected.
I agree it is very irritating.
The irritating ads will be removed. I'm out of town now. With only a smartphone on hand, I can not do much. Please bear with it for a few more days. Thanks for the patience. Sorry for those annoying ads.
Specuvestor: Asset - Business - Structure.
Thanks cyclone!
"Criticism is the fertilizer of learning." - Sir John Templeton
I fully support the removal too!!!...Thanks Cyclone.
I think "passive" and unobtrusive ads like banners are a necessary evil for essentially a free site. But the current ones are downright in your face.

Thanks for taking action.
You can count on the greed of man for the next recession to happen.
The scripts that display those ads have been removed several days ago. Please report if buddies still encounter adverts that take over the entire screen. Thanks.
Specuvestor: Asset - Business - Structure.
Thank you. Seems to have worked as I do not encounter it anymore
You can count on the greed of man for the next recession to happen.