Factors to consider when investing in property

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Property investing involves a relatively favorable risk/reward profile, but with relatively low liquidity (leverage with loan).
Careful planning and consideration will give the investor a very lucrative return.

So what are the factors to consider when invest in property?
Location, developer, future potential, capital appreciation, rental

More detail explanation on this article: http://propertyinvestment88.sg/factor-to...nvestment/
only 1 factor, LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! Big Grin
1) Try NOT to LOSE money!
2) Do NOT SELL in BEAR, BUY-BUY-BUY! invest in managements/companies that does the same!
3) CASH in hand is KING in BEAR! 
4) In BULL, SELL-SELL-SELL! 
Other factors: Will there be a big transformation in the area that you are buying into, in the next 5 - 10 yrs?
And don't forget to factor in future en-bloc potential of the project too, when the next wave comes. Generally speaking, property investments are for the long term, unless it's for own stay, then it's different. But if we get to live to 200 yrs old, we will get to see every place will be transformed and enbloc too. But who can live till that age? Just a joke...
Its not Location location and location.

Its timing timing... and timing.

Singapore is too small. A rising tide lift all boats. Any location is fine. The only key thing is timing.... and yes, FH very vey much preferred.
i think, as long as as the rental can cover up at least 60-70% of the prepayment then it is very good

imagine, your installment is 2500 per month. your rental can cover 1800. then the extra 700 u fork out from your pocket. if u able to save 700 dollar per month and put it into the bank. i would prefer save it into my property which in long term definitely can give me higher return than interest rate in the bank.

If can cover more of course it's better Smile

Timing? even George Soros, Warren buffet, Stanley Druckenmiller, Peter Lynch and many more genius people can never time the market correctly. when price drop 30-40% are you brave enough to enter the market?