Anyone Here Heard Of Surewin Investment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I heard the topman run road, don't know how true... Another scam?

Many property agents invested... Jialat.

Sorry moderator, I don't know how to post new thread and now ended up here...paiseh... What should I do?
Are you a troll? Tongue

SUREWIN = CONFIRM SCAM!!

Big Grin
1) Try NOT to LOSE money!
2) Do NOT SELL in BEAR, BUY-BUY-BUY! invest in managements/companies that does the same!
3) CASH in hand is KING in BEAR! 
4) In BULL, SELL-SELL-SELL! 
I moved the thread to Alternative Investment sub-forum.

Regards
“夏则资皮,冬则资纱,旱则资船,水则资车” - 范蠡
Sure lose buddies... times are damn tough now especially in the absence of regulators and the caveat emptor regime...

(29-09-2014, 09:43 PM)CityFarmer Wrote: I moved the thread to Alternative Investment sub-forum.

Regards
(27-09-2014, 12:09 AM)Hill Wrote: I heard the topman run road, don't know how true... Another scam?

Many property agents invested... Jialat.

Sorry moderator, I don't know how to post new thread and now ended up here...paiseh... What should I do?

Wah Sure win ah!! How do I sign up? Shut up and take my money already!
they never mention who sure win Big Grin
Before you speak, listen. Before you write, think. Before you spend, earn. Before you invest, investigate. Before you criticize, wait. Before you pray, forgive. Before you quit, try. Before you retire, save. Before you die, give. –William A. Ward

Think Asset-Business-Structure (ABS)
Hi
Modernator, thanks for moving the thread to where it shd be.

When I was invited to dinner to invest in this scheme, I was sceptical and told my friend too good to be true, friends who invested became very offensive. Its something like interest payable regularly, i cant remember whether is monthly or quarterly, one can recoup by the 10 months and the rest will be profits. Up line earns like $50k a month, depending on the amount they put in. Heard some accountants also invested. How can one be so ignorance on such pyramid scam...Sigh .It must be greed lah.

Thanks to reading and learning from forummers here, Consider it as - "if it too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true" - its a scam!

I did try warn some friends against it and some luckily did not part their hard earn $$ in it but i think many others probably just get carried away and put in all their life saving.

Hope they can locate the topman...
Sigh!
If only one can always look at what's the risk first in an investment before looking at what's in it for me.
WB:-

1) Rule # 1, do not lose money.
2) Rule # 2, refer to # 1.
3) Not until you can manage your emotions, you can manage your money.

Truism of Investments.
A) Buying a security is buying RISK not Return
B) You can control RISK (to a certain level, hopefully only.) But definitely not the outcome of the Return.

NB:-
My signature is meant for psychoing myself. No offence to anyone. i am trying not to lose money unnecessary anymore.
How about a Surelose Investment?

Anyone interested?
(30-09-2014, 12:45 AM)Hill Wrote: Hi
Modernator, thanks for moving the thread to where it shd be.

When I was invited to dinner to invest in this scheme, I was sceptical and told my friend too good to be true, friends who invested became very offensive. Its something like interest payable regularly, i cant remember whether is monthly or quarterly, one can recoup by the 10 months and the rest will be profits. Up line earns like $50k a month, depending on the amount they put in. Heard some accountants also invested. How can one be so ignorance on such pyramid scam...Sigh .It must be greed lah.

Thanks to reading and learning from forummers here, Consider it as - "if it too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true" - its a scam!

I did try warn some friends against it and some luckily did not part their hard earn $$ in it but i think many others probably just get carried away and put in all their life saving.

Hope they can locate the topman...

Its not my first time hearing this. A good friend from jc tried to sell this to me, nearly 10 years back. And recently, an acquaintance also tried promoting the same. They all promised the same thing that there will be guaranteed returns within a short span of time.

Fact is, if so good, they should be queue up invest more rather than waste time selling to others. Quite hard to believe them.

These schemes prosper on the greed of many. Unfortunately, no such thing as easy and quick money. There has to be risk or effort or both and may be add some luck. Idea
The thing I am scared most is not nightmares or market crashes..... Its my greed that I fear the most.

When people ask what is my target price, I never have any good answer for it because Philip Fisher said before (in Common Stock Uncommon Profit) that the best time to sell is never. Equity investment is buying into ownership, not betting slips.

The path to greatness and wealth is necessarily dangerous.... because greed is a fearsome fore that threatens your success at every step.