Alternative investment, 26% return in 2 years with insurance covered for your capital

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With the recent oil boom, North Dakota’s oil production has gone up 600% between 2005 and 2012. Local oil companies say there are more jobs than people in North Dakota. People from all around the country are coming in to North Dakota to look for jobs and this has made North Dakota the lowest unemployment rate in the country at only 2.6% in 2013. Millionaires here is tripled between 2005 and 2011. Wiliston, the biggest city in North Dakota has become one of the fastest growing country in United States. Thus, there is a shortage of housing and demand for housing is high and so is the price. Our developer saw the opportunity and decided to work something out of it.

Product Details:
Tenure: 24 months
Return: 26% with capital protected

Also, being the first alternative investment that is covered by insurance in Singapore, we have attracted thousands of investors locally in joining us in this high popularity investment. We look forward to seeing you.

Free Seminar details are as follow:
Date : 09/05/14 (Friday)
Time : 7:00pm
Venue : Marina Mandarin Hotel, lvl 1, Leo Ballroom.

Sms 8361 2350 or email enquiry.ilove2invest@gmail.com to register for the hotel seminar.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

??!!!?? again? Smile

Laws based on US Laws?
What kind of insurance?

pray tell! Big Grin
1) Try NOT to LOSE money!
2) Do NOT SELL in BEAR, BUY-BUY-BUY! invest in managements/companies that does the same!
3) CASH in hand is KING in BEAR! 
4) In BULL, SELL-SELL-SELL! 
cyc123 replied via PM,

reply to you
To: brattzz
Yup based on US law. It is a reinsurance company ASEI. Indonesian government owned company.
1) Try NOT to LOSE money!
2) Do NOT SELL in BEAR, BUY-BUY-BUY! invest in managements/companies that does the same!
3) CASH in hand is KING in BEAR! 
4) In BULL, SELL-SELL-SELL! 
Yup it is a reinsurance company. Owned by the Indonesia government, rated AAA domestically and BBB internationally base on fitch report.
what is the worst case scenario that can happen? Fitch downgrade the reinsurance company to junk within these 2 years and investors lose all their money?
[I am not here to promote any stocks. Please always do your own research before embarking on any investment decision. I will not be liable for any of your own decisions. Your use of any information or materials is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information meet your specific requirements. I do not produce material which meets the objectives of any specific financial and risk profile of investors.]
In the first place, investors are investing in the land development, not with the reinsurance company. Each individual will get a title deed under undivided fractional interest and reinsurance was brought in as a second layer protection for the investors. Worst case scenario will be if there is a default payment, reinsurance company will still payout the capital. My question here is what are the chances that a development will fail if there is a reinsurance company willing to cover for its failure? it's just like any other insurance company will not take up coverage for people who are ill. make sense?
No, it does not make sense. Neither do i understand why they have a hard time raising money in US.

If insurance company can guarantee it, they must well invest in it themselves. There's likely to be unknown risk or catch somewhere which most retailers or average investors are likely to understand.

Just my Diary
corylogics.blogspot.com/

Borrowing is generally restricted in the United States after the financial crisis of 2008. For cases where borrowing is available, the lenders do not lend 100% for projects. They still required down payments in terms of equity before they are willing to lend the balance. In fact, the developer, based on its reputation, has had hedge funds approaching him to invest in the project. However, hedge funds’ due diligence takes a very long time. And by the time they are complete, the building season is over (note North Dakota’s building season is only from May to November). Furthermore, hedge funds often require taking a stake in the company, restricts management control, and is less flexible. Therefore the developer has decided to come into Asia to do funding. We are very transparent and all the risks will be shared during the hotel seminar itself. Hope this answers your doubts.
Can try to get help from Angel Investors , if they believe the story ...
[I am not here to promote any stocks. Please always do your own research before embarking on any investment decision. I will not be liable for any of your own decisions. Your use of any information or materials is entirely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information meet your specific requirements. I do not produce material which meets the objectives of any specific financial and risk profile of investors.]
If a developer cannot borrow money, how strong is their reputation, risk assessed and profitability margin can be call into question will be in my head. Hard earn money better think 4 times.

Many Americans are rich. I still do not understand the logic to come halfway round the world to get.

Hedge fund makes decision slow ?? Isn't working with hundred and thousands of investors for each contract much harder?

Just my Diary
corylogics.blogspot.com/