Sport voucher from government

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The government has recently announced a $100 dollars payout for all Singaporean and PR to encourage sports. You can register to recieve your $100 payout through www.myactivesg.com . After registered, you just need to go to any of the swimming pool office for verification and $100 will be deposited into ur activesg account and it can be used to offset ur entrance fee for all sports related SSC's activity.
Not a call to Buy or Sell

Mr Bump: All I Can Smell Is My FEAR
Thanks for the heads up!
I tried it just now, and it seems that they will credit the $100 as part of the online registration (after the singpass login), no need to go in person.
Thanks for the good lobang! Tongue
heard from friend. That Singaporeans can volunteer for IPPT and be eligible for monetary awards.
Even girls.
"... but quitting while you're ahead is not the same as quitting." - Quote from the movie American Gangster
Yes, I just created new a/c.

But how to get the PW (pin) for the e-wallet? Just to see whether $100 is credited as what it claims. The only PW was created together during the sign-up process.
(02-05-2014, 12:27 PM)hh488 Wrote: Yes, I just created new a/c.

But how to get the PW (pin) for the e-wallet? Just to see whether $100 is credited as what it claims. The only PW was created together during the sign-up process.

I have the same question...
Just key in whatever numbers you like on the spot, and you will be directed to your e-wallet a/c.
Sometimes we tend to think too much into simple things, hahaha..

(02-05-2014, 01:19 PM)gzbkel Wrote:
(02-05-2014, 12:27 PM)hh488 Wrote: Yes, I just created new a/c.

I have the same question...
Thanks Etan. I got it.

You are just Great!Smile