Merry X'mas 2013 and Happy New Year 2014

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear VB Buddies,

A merry x'mas to all of our buddies in this forum. It is a enjoyable year to be with all of you, after about 6 months as moderator, and about 1.5 years as user.

Wish you all the best for coming 2014. Happy New Year.

Time to review the 2013 performance...

2014, Huat ah...Big Grin

Regards
Cityfarmer
“夏则资皮,冬则资纱,旱则资船,水则资车” - 范蠡
You too! Thanks for a job well done. XMas is a time of reflection. At the end of the day, we must not lose sight of why we work so hard, whether in our career or investments. Money is just a tool and its family and friends that count.
You can count on the greed of man for the next recession to happen.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone!
Wishing Cyclone san, CityFarmer san, Kazukirai san and VB buddies a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and Happy Time for You & Family.

May your new year be blessed with good health, much happiness and abundant prosperity.
Not a call to Buy or Sell

Mr Bump: All I Can Smell Is My FEAR
Merry Christmas and a Prosperous 2014 to all Buddies here.
Huat all the way !
Thanks City Farmer, Cyclone and many others ( behind the scenes ) for maintaining the site.
Many happy holidays and best wishes for 2014... stay healthy.
Merry Christmas to all!

Also wishing all a happy, healthy and prosperous 2014, plus a "no horse run" (boh beh chow) year in 2014, Year of the Horse.
(24-12-2013, 12:04 PM)kbl Wrote: Wishing Cyclone san, CityFarmer san, Kazukirai san and VB buddies a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, and Happy Time for You & Family.

May your new year be blessed with good health, much happiness and abundant prosperity.

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year to you and your family too...Big Grin
“夏则资皮,冬则资纱,旱则资船,水则资车” - 范蠡
Photo 
[Image: wish-you-merry-christmas-and-happy-new-year-2014.jpg]
WB:-

1) Rule # 1, do not lose money.
2) Rule # 2, refer to # 1.
3) Not until you can manage your emotions, you can manage your money.

Truism of Investments.
A) Buying a security is buying RISK not Return
B) You can control RISK (to a certain level, hopefully only.) But definitely not the outcome of the Return.

NB:-
My signature is meant for psychoing myself. No offence to anyone. i am trying not to lose money unnecessary anymore.
waos! 2013 really pass-by soo fast! Big Grin

Wish everyone a happy and healthy life! Big Grin
1) Try NOT to LOSE money!
2) Do NOT SELL in BEAR, BUY-BUY-BUY! invest in managements/companies that does the same!
3) CASH in hand is KING in BEAR! 
4) In BULL, SELL-SELL-SELL!