MP BYK nasi Padang @ $2.50 a plate.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Dec 2013

Nasi Padang with fried chicken drumstick and fish cost only $2.50?

It is therefore not surprising that PAP politicians often wonder why Singaporeans are always
complaining about rising food prices.

http://file.walagata.com/w/ghisallo/baey.jpg
Not a call to Buy or Sell

Mr Bump: All I Can Smell Is My FEAR
(14-12-2013, 09:11 AM)kbl Wrote: 13th Dec 2013

It is therefore not surprising that PAP politicians often wonder why Singaporeans are always

PAP politicians dunno why is because they usually eat "free" food. Go meeting, exhibition, opening ceremony etc.. all food eaten by them all FREE. Tell me, where else can get $2.50 drumstick with fish? It could be "member" price as someone commented in his blog. I stay Jurong area i never find such good deals. If i go Tampines eat, i will waste 1.60x2 of MRT fare just to eat 2.50 cheap food.

Anybody else can share Jurong area cheap food places? I heard NTU Macdonald is cheaper. NUS food also pretty cheap. But take into account of transport price, might not be cheap anymore.
Hahaha. Hawkers sabo themselves. Missed best chance to signal to politicians that Asset inflation-CPI feedback loop is screwing up our country.
"... but quitting while you're ahead is not the same as quitting." - Quote from the movie American Gangster
There are many good places to eat ard Singapore but usually I don't like to "let go" such information. For me I can give info on stocks but good makan and drinking places - sorry cannot Tongue

For selfish reasons though I want the place to make money so they continue to be operate but not to the extent that the whole of singapore knows about it and all kiasu people will flock there eat and end up have to queue long long or have to wait long long time for it. Worse is some food vendors after they become famous from all these publicity develop a "take it or leave it" attitude or standard will slowly drop or portions start to small.
actually should charge MP more! since they are paid so much $!! :O
why give "member" price?!!
1) Try NOT to LOSE money!
2) Do NOT SELL in BEAR, BUY-BUY-BUY! invest in managements/companies that does the same!
3) CASH in hand is KING in BEAR! 
4) In BULL, SELL-SELL-SELL! 
Last time Lee Kuan Yew buy condo from HPL also got discount what. Nothing wrong.
(14-12-2013, 07:57 PM)brattzz Wrote: actually should charge MP more! since they are paid so much $!! :O
why give "member" price?!!
Err to clarify a bit. Somebody in his blog say it COULD be member price. So nobody knows whther that is true or not until some other pp really eat fish and chicken drumstick at tampines at 2.50.
(14-12-2013, 09:11 AM)kbl Wrote: 13th Dec 2013

Real bargain !
Very good deal. Should share with the rest of the countrymen. Where is the stall ?
Someone ordered the same but had to pay $6.00 , as mentioned on his face book.