Riots in Little India

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unconfirmed sources: A bus driver knocked down one Indian and there goes the riot.
One ambulance is up in flames, one police car's windows smashed.

So.. there you go. Singapore safety number one.
What are the famed Gurkhas riot police for? Protecting interests of the dynastic family or securing the safety of Singaporeans?

Resources were not even utilised properly. Heads should be rolled.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151896181033422

FT policy huh
While watching Arsenal vs Everton, I come to know about this riot.

(Source: SG Statistics)
2012 Total Population in Singapore vs Singapore Residents: 5.312 million vs. 3.818 million.
- Non-Singapore Residents vs Singapore Residents = 28.1% vs 71.9%.
- Considering majority of 28.1% are workers which should consists of mostly young people.
- Let assume 71.9% of Singapore residents consists of families which have Grandparents, parents and children. Let us divide 71.9/3=23.9%.

What I want to point out is that the working population of foreigners to Singapore Residents could be 1 is to 1. I remember Dr Chan Yan Chong has talked about it in Sin Min Daily.

What are those working in private sectors feel about the quality and commitment of today workforce? I think most of them will feel that there is a lack of quality and commitment with so many foreign workforce in the companies. Few Singaporeans will bother as they are overwhelmed by foreign colleagues.

Many businesses doesn't translate to quality but mainly benefit the landlords and contribute to the vibrancy of Singapore properties.

In army doctrine, we need to be 2X more than the enemy in order to win the battle. However, we already lost in current context. There is no point talking about Singapore Identity or sing national songs in National Day. All are fake as we are overrun by foreigners.
you all talking about how much we need to bring more FT here how sporean dun want to do so bring cheap cheap cheap is good for economy maybe you dun knw they are fed up with us already just like the bus incident, how they going to lock this one down? One day we really going to have FT uprising.

you see the video riot police bus also beat a hasty retreat still wondering why nobody comes out to arrest people?
What an exciting match! Arsenal 1: Everton 1

(09-12-2013, 01:36 AM)sgd Wrote: you see the video riot police bus also beat a hasty retreat still wondering why nobody comes out to arrest people?
Singapore police ~ paper tiger.

I hope G should be awakened by now, just like 1984 big budget Channel 8 Chinese Drama The Awakening 雾锁南洋, before it is too late and the damage to the social fabric of Singapore is irreversible .
Why are they (FTs) behaving in this way in "Little India?
Are they an exploited lot of FTs workers?
Are they now jobless or barely can survive?
So much so life is not much meaning to them in Singapore anymore?

Hey young Singaporeans now you have witnessed how people(FTs) can go on riot as a mindless mob which (i believe) is spontaneous. Why? Why? Why?
Where & Why has Singapore failed?
Has Singapore failed to meet FT's expectations living here?
What about Singaporeans own expectation?
And why our Police is so lembeh towards Fts riots?
Singaporeans are not even allow to walk on the street in an organised group peacefully without applying for police permit.
So strict.
Now what Singaporeans think of our Police?
Lembeh but very strict at the same time?
It all depends in whose eyes.
WB:-

1) Rule # 1, do not lose money.
2) Rule # 2, refer to # 1.
3) Not until you can manage your emotions, you can manage your money.

Truism of Investments.
A) Buying a security is buying RISK not Return
B) You can control RISK (to a certain level, hopefully only.) But definitely not the outcome of the Return.

NB:-
My signature is meant for psychoing myself. No offence to anyone. i am trying not to lose money unnecessary anymore.
T,
As our leader requested us not to speculate too much so we would need to exercise some restraints in our expression.

You believed it's spontaneous, then it is spontaneous.
By this simple definition, this event could had sparked off in any place of the world (meaning it should not be a surprise as it had happend in Singapore because it's spontaneous).

Once we understand that this event is a spontaneous event, then those questions posted by you could be answer easier.

1. Why are they (FTs) behaving in this way in "Little India?
Potential answer: why not? there are thousand and one reason to spark off the riots...
as simple as they are drunk could be one.

2. Are they an exploited lot of FTs workers?
Potential answer: why not? life as a FT is hard. Why did you ask?

3. Are they now jobless or barely can survive?
Potential answer: of course, otherwise, why are they in Singapore. Why do you care?

4. So much so life is not much meaning to them in Singapore anymore?
Potential answer: what do you expect? we are here to earn money... why must there be a meaning in Singapore? what's wrong with you?

Now, I think that life goes on....
We need to support each other more than before....
感恩 26 April 2019 Straco AGM ppt  https://valuebuddies.com/thread-2915-pos...#pid152450
Will Centurion Corp be affected?
For almost 3 decades Singapore has not a riot.
Will you be one of them?
Definitely not?
You have not being exploited as a worker, i supposed.
Have you heard of a group of rich people riot on the street?
But you may have read or heard about the rich stealing from the people.
Who want to be pauper if he can be a prince?
Are you implying this riot that can happen anywhere in the world therefore it is justify to happen in Singapore?
What's our G. and you are thinking, really.

Anyway i think we have very different mental images of our Pappys and Singapore.
So i will like to stop here. Because:-
“道 不 同 不 相 为 谋,志 不 同 不 相 为 友”
WB:-

1) Rule # 1, do not lose money.
2) Rule # 2, refer to # 1.
3) Not until you can manage your emotions, you can manage your money.

Truism of Investments.
A) Buying a security is buying RISK not Return
B) You can control RISK (to a certain level, hopefully only.) But definitely not the outcome of the Return.

NB:-
My signature is meant for psychoing myself. No offence to anyone. i am trying not to lose money unnecessary anymore.
(09-12-2013, 09:17 AM)Temperament Wrote: For almost 3 decades Singapore has not a riot.
Will you be one of them?
Definitely not?
You have not being exploited as a worker, i supposed.
Have you heard of a group of rich people riot on the street?
But you may have read or heard about the rich stealing from the people.
Who want to be pauper if he can be a prince?
Are you implying this riot that can happen anywhere in the world therefore it is justify to happen in Singapore?
What's our G. and you are thinking, really.

Anyway i think we have very different mental images of our Pappys and Singapore.
So i will like to stop here. Because:-
“道 不 同 不 相 为 谋,志 不 同 不 相 为 友”

Well said.