Teh Hooi Leng calls it a day (Aggregate Asset Management)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
not sure if there is an existing thread on this. if so, would trouble moderator to merge it. thks

just wanna ask - does anyone know where teh hooi leng is going after quiting her BT job?
(01-09-2013, 05:03 PM)pianist Wrote: not sure if there is an existing thread on this. if so, would trouble moderator to merge it. thks

just wanna ask - does anyone know the hooi leng is going after quiting her BT job?

maybe no need to cho kang already. earned enough from investments?!
"... but quitting while you're ahead is not the same as quitting." - Quote from the movie American Gangster
She can retire comfortably in her hometown , Penang. Being single, she has more than enough to see her days thru.
“risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.”
I don’t look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over.
(01-09-2013, 05:25 PM)cfa Wrote: She can retire comfortably in her hometown , Penang. Being single, she has more than enough to see her days thru.
oh didn't know she is single..she such a brilliant BT journalist/correspondent..how old is she do u know?

(01-09-2013, 05:20 PM)opmi Wrote: maybe no need to cho kang already. earned enough from investments?!
dun think she gg back to penang. the news said she gg to be fund manager...
but what is the name?
She should be in her early fifty.
“risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.”
I don’t look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over.
(01-09-2013, 05:47 PM)cfa Wrote: She should be in her early fifty.

jialat. treading on thin ice...hahah
"... but quitting while you're ahead is not the same as quitting." - Quote from the movie American Gangster
(01-09-2013, 05:47 PM)cfa Wrote: She should be in her early fifty.

It's time to say goodbye, but what a ride it has been!

22-years on the job + 1st and only job so far, should be close to mid 40s. Just about the age to experience mid-life crisis.... perhaps the last chance to try a very different job... Cool
Luck & Fortune Favours those who are Prepared & Decisive when Opportunity Knocks
------------ 知己知彼 ,百战不殆 ;不知彼 ,不知己 ,每战必殆 ------------
based on her articles,i bet she must have earned enough from stock investment to retire early or stop working..now she is pursuing her ultimate passion - fund mgt. I guess probably found some big seed capital from her contacts thr the 22 years and her own fund
She went through the 1997/98 Asian financial crisis, Dot Com bubble, 9/11 and 2008 Subprime crisis.

Not an easy feat.

I salute her!
My Dividend Investing Blog
I will miss her articles... Blush