Blumont

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This is another silent concept stocks that is at sky high levels $1.09.

1.71bn shares - an investment holding co that is sitting on a pile of Australia junior mining stocks.

Unless someone can tell me something that I don't know - it is a A$ casualty stock in the making. Came from no where heading into no where.

Caveat Emptor
Just digging some information found on SGX, minimum analysis.....

3 operating segment
• Investment holding – investment in transferable securities including but not limited to marketable shares, warrants and debentures etc.

• Sterilisation – providing contract sterilisation and polymerisation services to food packaging, medical devices, cosmetic raw materials and consumers products. (30%+ profit margin)

• Property – development of properties for sale, long-term holding of properties for rental and related income.

As you may have noticed, we have recently announced our investment in Celsius Coal Ltd and the proposed acquisition of Hudson Minerals Holdings Pte. Ltd.. We have been studying and identifying mineral related investment opportunities for some time now. This is a highly risky business and yet at the same time potentially offers tremendous rewards.

What warrants its high P/E? Rather speculative, I'd say. Will it pay off?

Latest NAV: 7.73ct. If not for gain on disposal of land at Falling Water, Pierce County of $0.39 million, 1st quarter (31Mar13) will be in red.
Manipulated stock.
pretty obvious but where is the policeman where they are supposed to be?

(11-06-2013, 11:59 PM)propertyinvestor Wrote: Manipulated stock.
greengiraffe Wrote:where is the policeman where they are supposed to be?

The policeman is busy patrolling the world's fastest expressway with no traffic.

Seriously, anyone looking at such stocks should trace through the cross-holdings in the Top 20 Shareholder list. Sometimes, the feline changes its spots (AsiaTiger -> LionGold), but the syndicate remains the same.
(12-06-2013, 06:14 AM)greengiraffe Wrote: pretty obvious but where is the policeman where they are supposed to be?

(11-06-2013, 11:59 PM)propertyinvestor Wrote: Manipulated stock.

Innopac also another one. But the policeman slping. Or what about ISDN?
$2bn bubble... maybe I really old and blur liao:

http://infopub.sgx.com/FileOpen/BlumontA...eID=247783
If World equity market crash, the stock operators will run road also. Tan Koon Suan's supreme stables were one good example in the 80's.
“risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.”
I don’t look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over.
you all don't like these stocks please push it lower so can accumulate more of this gem Tongue

idea idea Big Grin

They not out to scam us lah please, they have bigger fish to fry they want the tenggeri how much can they earn from few cent multibagger - ikan bilis lah please
Where is the policeman? Such stocks just create a sense of "i missed it" feeling in the general public and it leads to unnecessary speculation.

Due to the volatility, some people will think they can strike it rich, well perhaps, but they will probably lose it back some other days. Good luck to them