Believe in Greece?

Poll: To Greece!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, Yes, Yes!
50.00%
3 50.00%
mmm.... let me think about it.
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rainbow 
I read a story in ST yesterday.
Roughly translated as follows:

A 60 years old man was diagnosed with lung cancer in USA (sometime in 1976) and was given a shelf life (or shell life) of 9 months.
Despaired, he return to his home town in Greece to spend his remaining life. Initially, when he returned to his home town, he was bed-ridden and his neighbor took care of him. Later, he begin to move around.

Today, he is still alive and kicking but cancer free.

This is my impression of Greece.
Just in case you're going to Greece:

In the beginning:
Everything starts with Mother Gaia, but Zeus was the most powerful of them all.
But, the most stunning one is here (Aphrodite, Pan and Eros):

[Image: 031-_MG_8593.jpg]

Oracle in Delphi:
If you watch Korean Jumong or Movie 300, then you'll know what is a Oracle. Anyway, in Greece, the Oracle stays in this city called Delphi. Delphi was chosen as the home town of Oracle because it's "the center of the world". So, when the kings from ancient countries (eg. Turkey, Greece, etc) got any problems to solve they will go to Delphi and consult the oracle. Also, if all the kings need a common place for joint meeting, again, they will go to Delphi.

A very important questions is:
"How to proof that Delphi is the center of the world? "

What our powerful Zeus did was quite scientific.
He released two eagles, flying in opposite direction.... and guess what? Both of them met in Delphi!
So, problem solved, Delphi is the center of the world.
QED.

This is how Delphi looks like and if you pause a little bit and observe the picture and you might be able to spot the Oracle.

[Image: delphi-athens-pronea2.jpg]

Sacred place:
Another mystical place is Meteora. There are many mountain peak and for those who don't know, there are many wars in Greece especially on religion. Those mountain peak (surrounded by cliff) actually has monastery building on top. The monks still lives there today. I'm deeply touch by the stories that these monks fight for their rights and survival. The continuation of Greece Orthodox church is a testimony of their fighting spirit.
I felt that the energy, can you?

Take a deep breath and pause. Can you feel the energy in you?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTFQLHjwiI07jib5nbZFa_...ZlymfAy0Dg]

Gold:
Gold is the in thing, as I was told.
Please to meet the ancient gold mask of mycenae:

[Image: mycenaean-art.jpg]

Greece Islands:
OK, back to the small town that our dear friend with short shelf live of 9 months. This is where he stays:

[Image: santorini1.jpg]

and this is what he eat:

[Image: Greek%20food.jpg]

Thank you for reading.
Smile
it realli seems like a miracle..

it seems like chemotherapy..is not the real cure to cancer
I personally can testify that one's LDL will definitely gone down after 2 weeks staying/eating in Greece!
Like Magic...
YMMV.
how can u personally testify?
easy. this is what i did:
after 2 weeks adventure in Greece, I immediately did a cholesterol test and got a score of 2.6.

amazing, isn't it?
I ever had a 1 month holiday in China, a small town next to sea-side. During the 1 month, i slept late at night, wake-up early in the morning, and feel energetic whole day long. All small health issues were gone over there.

It is amazing the wonder the environment can do on ones health.
“夏则资皮,冬则资纱,旱则资船,水则资车” - 范蠡
(06-11-2012, 09:57 AM)CityFarmer Wrote: I ever had a 1 month holiday in China, a small town next to sea-side. During the 1 month, i slept late at night, wake-up early in the morning, and feel energetic whole day long. All small health issues were gone over there.
which small town is that? may i ask? pm or reply here thks.
Not sure why. When i first read it, my first thought is this looks like a sarcastic article to say we cannot believe that "cancer" man who have a good times with all those luxury foods and lifestyle, just like we cannot believe Greece is able to repay their debts in-exchange. LOL.

Just my Diary
corylogics.blogspot.com/

(06-11-2012, 09:38 PM)pianist Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 09:57 AM)CityFarmer Wrote: I ever had a 1 month holiday in China, a small town next to sea-side. During the 1 month, i slept late at night, wake-up early in the morning, and feel energetic whole day long. All small health issues were gone over there.
which small town is that? may i ask? pm or reply here thks.

Which town is not important Tongue

I recalled having a full-day "economic" mahjong session, under an open air shade along roadside, with half-naked out-fit. What a day to spend in a holiday... Big Grin
“夏则资皮,冬则资纱,旱则资船,水则资车” - 范蠡
Rainbow 
sidetracked, let me continue on Greece holiday....

The most prominent skyline/objects in Athens is Acropolis.
It's towering high and over look the entire city.

[Image: cb1991e9-b2e8-4145-bfd2-32a55fca2197.jpg]

At the foot hill, there is a Acropolis Museum too.

This museum, in fact, is the number one must visit for Athens rather than it's towering sibling "Acropolis".

However, you'll be very sad to find that, there are a lot of "empty" shelves or spaces marked clearly for some status or monuments.
Why empty?
Because these Greece treasure was stolen by some other countries.
These stolen goods are proudly display in their respective countries.

For example, remember Acropolis? Those giant status are on display in "The British Museum". Of course, the British claims that they *brought* goods legally. or some will says safe keeping on behalf of the Greece, etc, etc.

Strange. Isn't it?

Remember to visit Acropolis museum when you're in Athens.

By the way, do you know that the Greece called themselves "Hella" which the chinese reflect as Xi Lar....
but, of course, the British called them Greece.