1000th MEMBER

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do I see that this best-in-class - yet humble - forum has just seen its 1,000th member sign up?? A tremendous achievement, for which we should be grateful to the Valuebuddies administrators and moderators.

Sincerely intended,
RBM
RBM, Retired Botanic MatSalleh
(03-08-2012, 04:20 PM)RBM Wrote: Do I see that this best-in-class - yet humble - forum has just seen its 1,000th member sign up?? A tremendous achievement, for which we should be grateful to the Valuebuddies administrators and moderators.

Sincerely intended,
RBM

Haha, yes thanks for pointing it out, RBM! Hope this forum can continue for a long, long time.

Special thanks to cyclone too for starting this up, and maintaining it.
My Value Investing Blog: http://sgmusicwhiz.blogspot.com/
Got like NTUC vouchers or confetti sprays for the 1000th member? Big Grin

In this occasion, I'd like to encourage forummers to keep the quality postings. Don't let the forum degenerate to a "Huat ah" one. Thank you all.

(03-08-2012, 04:51 PM)arthur Wrote: Got like NTUC vouchers or confetti sprays for the 1000th member? Big Grin

No vouchers, only a link to rare Leucadia's Letters from Chairman and President.

1978 - 2003
Specuvestor: Asset - Business - Structure.
A timely reminder in the face of some frustration vented in THG thread. Congrats Valuebuddies. May more advertisers approach VB for advertisements!