Spain flashmob - watch till the end and feel yourself

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music 
In the middle of the Spanish "flu" threatening to infect the whole of European Union, let's us hear what the Spanish Orchestra and choirs can do..

Oh and if you want to know the song, its the Beethoven's Ode to Joy.

(10-07-2012, 10:14 PM)arthur Wrote: In the middle of the Spanish "flu" threatening to infect the whole of European Union, let's us hear what the Spanish Orchestra and choirs can do..

Hey! Are you sure Spain is in debt? Doesn't look like it. Ha! Ha!
WB:-

1) Rule # 1, do not lose money.
2) Rule # 2, refer to # 1.
3) Not until you can manage your emotions, you can manage your money.

Truism of Investments.
A) Buying a security is buying RISK not Return
B) You can control RISK (to a certain level, hopefully only.) But definitely not the outcome of the Return.

NB:-
My signature is meant for psychoing myself. No offence to anyone. i am trying not to lose money unnecessary anymore.
basically if you look at all these public demonstrations and protests the people are very desperate and angry but people forget one thing, they owe money don't want to pay and yet making demands is it not?

Just like people in singapore borrow money from loanshark and dun pay and report police, what do you expect these loansharks going to do to recover their money? Do loansharks have any legal recourse? Do you sympathize with these borrowers who defaulted? Put the same scenario with people who don't pay banks loans and personal loans.

So you understand that privately I don't smpathize with these europeans at all. There was a time when this region was engulfed in asian currency crisis they kept advising not to have any bailouts "let companies fail" but you see now in the same position they won't even take their own medicine. Talk only. Sleepy
(10-07-2012, 10:14 PM)arthur Wrote: In the middle of the Spanish "flu" threatening to infect the whole of European Union, let's us hear what the Spanish Orchestra and choirs can do..

An enjoyable performance. Thanks to arthur for sharing.
Yes I remember clearly IMF die die wanted Asian countries to go through austerity during the Asian Financial Crisis. And those very Europeans laugh at our non-fundamental.

Indonesia resulted in riots. Koreans donate their gold. Malaysia introduce monetary control. Thailand ... not sure how they survive.

When European encounter it themselves, their tact change and even begging China for help.

Just my Diary
corylogics.blogspot.com/

Thank you arthur!

A refreshing and timely reminder of what's important.

The ability to smile and appreciate beauty Smile
Just google singapore man of leisure
Music is what defines us different from animals, that we have evolved differently from the first apes.

I think the day when Singaporeans can get together and enjoy such a street performance, we will have truly arrive as a nation.
We lack of a national culture, not food, not money, not kiasu.
But the essence of having something that truly set us apart from other nations and leave them in awe.

Thanks to all who appreciate such a fine performance, the credit goes to the Spainish orchestra and choirs.

i wish Singapore can have more impromptu street performances (musical or otherwise) like the European countries. But how to? You need a "permit" for everything. Bah..... TongueTongue
WB:-

1) Rule # 1, do not lose money.
2) Rule # 2, refer to # 1.
3) Not until you can manage your emotions, you can manage your money.

Truism of Investments.
A) Buying a security is buying RISK not Return
B) You can control RISK (to a certain level, hopefully only.) But definitely not the outcome of the Return.

NB:-
My signature is meant for psychoing myself. No offence to anyone. i am trying not to lose money unnecessary anymore.
I think is clearly staged. The music is excellent for sure.

Just my Diary
corylogics.blogspot.com/

(11-07-2012, 02:54 PM)arthur Wrote: Music is what defines us different from animals, that we have evolved differently from the first apes.

I think the day when Singaporeans can get together and enjoy such a street performance, we will have truly arrive as a nation.
We lack of a national culture, not food, not money, not kiasu.
But the essence of having something that truly set us apart from other nations and leave them in awe.

Thanks to all who appreciate such a fine performance, the credit goes to the Spainish orchestra and choirs.

Very nice video! Thx for sharing. Cool

It's hard to find a such large open area for any performance in Singapore. One place you can find any free performance is at Botanic Gradens. Can also check SSO for their free performance schedule. Sometimes they perform with their Choir (either Adult Choir or Children's Choir). Can also check GateCrash (competitor of SISTIC) as their tickets are a lot more affordable (I think range from $5 to $20) for Arts related kind of performance.

Last year, I went to watch a couple of Choir performance (held at SOTA) when they were holding an Int'l Youth Choral Festival and was very impressed and amazed by the performance, esp. by the European Choirs. The audience, predominantly youngsters, were very spontaneous and many had a great time watching, appreciating and showing their appreciation.. It doesn't feel like I was in 'boring' and 'follow-the-101-rules' Singapore.. Tongue

Even I wasn't aware, but some of our local Choirs are well ranked internationally when they go for competitions...Cool

So, I think many of you, like me, are becoming the 'older generations' and are unaware of the rather vibrant local art scene.. Big Grin
Luck & Fortune Favours those who are Prepared & Decisive when Opportunity Knocks
------------ 知己知彼 ,百战不殆 ;不知彼 ,不知己 ,每战必殆 ------------