Promotion Speech

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Without aware, i noticed that i had been promoted to senior member in the VB forum Big Grin I assume it is base on number of postings, instead of duration of time joined.

It is an honor to me to become senior member. As usual, promotion warrant a speech Tongue

Well, I should start with thank-you list.

I thanks KopiKat, who had given me valuable advises and experiences. On top of valuable exchanges of ideas and views.

I thanks Temperament, who had given me a warm welcome on the moment i joined the forum. I enjoyed "talking" to you to exchange ideas and views.

I thanks shanrui_91, who had given me my 1st reputation Big Grin. I enjoyed the "talk" with you on different ideas and views.

I thanks Nick and momoeagle, who had given me the other reputations.

I thanks dydx, who had given me numerous tips on stocks selection.

I thanks all others who i had exchanged ideas and views. I enjoyed the "talk" a lots.

Next, I would like to apologize to the followings

1st in the list, Drizzt. During the initial period, when i was "integrating" to the VB forum. I had un-intentionally causing depress and embarrassment to Drizzt with my unique way of expression. I had apologized to Drizzt and been kindly accepted. After that, i had learned and changed.

Next is musicwhiz. I am unaware when i wrote my posting, but after reading back some of my posting, i may un-awarely causing embarrassment to musicwhiz. If it is true, i would like to take this opportunity to apologize to musicwhiz.

To any others who i had offended, please forgive me.

The last and not least, i enjoyed "talking" to all of you. I hope i can continue to enjoy it with all of you. Big Grin
“夏则资皮,冬则资纱,旱则资船,水则资车” - 范蠡
wah ok. i thought i apologized as well haha.
Dividend Investing and More @ InvestmentMoats.com
(03-06-2012, 09:12 PM)CityFarmer Wrote: Without aware, i noticed that i had been promoted to senior member in the VB forum Big Grin I assume it is base on number of postings, instead of duration of time joined.

It is an honor to me to become senior member. As usual, promotion warrant a speech Tongue

Well, I should start with thank-you list.

I thanks KopiKat, who had given me valuable advises and experiences. On top of valuable exchanges of ideas and views.

I thanks Temperament, who had given me a warm welcome on the moment i joined the forum. I enjoyed "talking" to you to exchange ideas and views.

I thanks shanrui_91, who had given me my 1st reputation Big Grin. I enjoyed the "talk" with you on different ideas and views.

I thanks Nick and momoeagle, who had given me the other reputations.

I thanks dydx, who had given me numerous tips on stocks selection.

I thanks all others who i had exchanged ideas and views. I enjoyed the "talk" a lots.

Next, I would like to apologize to the followings

1st in the list, Drizzt. During the initial period, when i was "integrating" to the VB forum. I had un-intentionally causing depress and embarrassment to Drizzt with my unique way of expression. I had apologized to Drizzt and been kindly accepted. After that, i had learned and changed.

Next is musicwhiz. I am unaware when i wrote my posting, but after reading back some of my posting, i may un-awarely causing embarrassment to musicwhiz. If it is true, i would like to take this opportunity to apologize to musicwhiz.

To any others who i had offended, please forgive me.

The last and not least, i enjoyed "talking" to all of you. I hope i can continue to enjoy it with all of you. Big Grin

Thank you for your speech. It's great to know we have a member like you who promote "humbleness, openess in sharing and most important peace to all who shares with you. You are really a model member of VB.
Shalom.Smile
WB:-

1) Rule # 1, do not lose money.
2) Rule # 2, refer to # 1.
3) Not until you can manage your emotions, you can manage your money.

Truism of Investments.
A) Buying a security is buying RISK not Return
B) You can control RISK (to a certain level, hopefully only.) But definitely not the outcome of the Return.

NB:-
My signature is meant for psychoing myself. No offence to anyone. i am trying not to lose money unnecessary anymore.
Don't worry about it, I don't take offence easily.

I guess over the years, after taking on a barrage of criticism when I first started my blog; I've learnt to deal with it.

All the best for your investments.
My Value Investing Blog: http://sgmusicwhiz.blogspot.com/
Promoted, but not pay rise and same job scope?
(04-06-2012, 01:28 PM)Mr Nobody Wrote: Promoted, but not pay rise and same job scope?

Yes, indeed. Tongue
“夏则资皮,冬则资纱,旱则资船,水则资车” - 范蠡