When will bonus shares be deposited into CDP?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One of the stocks in my portfolio recently went Ex-Bonus. However, I still have not received my shares.

Does anyone here knows how long it takes for the bonus shares to be deposited into the CDP after record date?

Thank you.
------------------------------------
Trust yourself only with your money
Hi, which stock are you refering to? Maybe you can check under sgx announcements.

(27-04-2012, 03:31 PM)hyom Wrote: One of the stocks in my portfolio recently went Ex-Bonus. However, I still have not received my shares.

Does anyone here knows how long it takes for the bonus shares to be deposited into the CDP after record date?

Thank you.
Record date is for entitlement, bonus credit date should be a different date. As stated by Lim, check sgxnet for actual date.

(15-04-2013, 04:51 PM)tplim1975@gmail.com Wrote: Hi, which stock are you refering to? Maybe you can check under sgx announcements.

(27-04-2012, 03:31 PM)hyom Wrote: One of the stocks in my portfolio recently went Ex-Bonus. However, I still have not received my shares.

Thank you.
“夏则资皮,冬则资纱,旱则资船,水则资车” - 范蠡

Thank you.

There will be a sgx announcement made by the company informing shareholders the date of crediting of new bonus shares into shareholders' cdp.
After crediting the bonus shares into your CDP account, CDP will send your a confirmation for the transaction.