Thank you ValueBuddies moderators!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would like to take a moment to thank and show my appreciation to the moderators of this interesting and thought provoking forum: Valuebuddies!

1) First of all, I like the new "look" in putting the latest posts on top and the main headings at the bottom. It's very much welcomed! Makes navigation much easier!

2) I would also like to commend on the recent implementation of a "circuit breaker" to a heated exchange of posts in one thread. It's not about "banning" or "censorship" per se.

I am all for vigorous challenge and debate - if its done in a civil way - with no personal attacks.

It would be so boring if everyone of us agree with each other all the time. I hug you, you hug me. Part of the fun is I poke you here, you poke me there. But we all know certain places cannot poke! LOL!

OK, I talk so much already. Thirsty now.... (Get the hint? Ha ha!)
Just google singapore man of leisure
(14-11-2011, 03:28 PM)Jared Seah Wrote: OK, I talk so much already. Thirsty now.... (Get the hint? Ha ha!)

Thanks, I appreciate the compliment.

So, you want a beer? On me! Big Grin
My Value Investing Blog: http://sgmusicwhiz.blogspot.com/
LOL! I don't drink alcohol (lucky I practice the other 3!)... Coffee shop Kopi can already Wink
Just google singapore man of leisure
(14-11-2011, 04:01 PM)Jared Seah Wrote: LOL! I don't drink alcohol (lucky I practice the other 3!)... Coffee shop Kopi can already Wink

Sure! You choose:-

1) Ya Kun Kopi
2) Old Town White Coffee
3) Killiney Kopitiam

Big Grin
My Value Investing Blog: http://sgmusicwhiz.blogspot.com/
(14-11-2011, 03:28 PM)Jared Seah Wrote: 1) First of all, I like the new "look" in putting the latest posts on top and the main headings at the bottom. It's very much welcomed! Makes navigation much easier!

Credit should go to mix for his suggestion.Wink

Musicwhiz, do not forget to also treat him to a cup of coffee. Big Grin

Specuvestor: Asset - Business - Structure.