Is there Singapore stock that focus on Europe zone?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi,
not sure if I'm posting in the wrong sector, but really need some advice from gurus here.

Europe currency has drop in valuation quite a lot due to Greece .
News reports shown that Li Ka shing has pull out all his investment from China and shift to Europe area.

I'm wondering if any good counters in Singapore that focus on Europe zone?

Big Grin
(21-09-2015, 01:09 AM)Baldric Wrote: Hi,
not sure if I'm posting in the wrong sector, but really need some advice from gurus here.

Europe currency has drop in valuation quite a lot due to Greece .
News reports shown that Li Ka shing has pull out all his investment from China and shift to Europe area.

I'm wondering if any good counters in Singapore that focus on Europe zone?

Big Grin

afaik, there is a reit called iReit (SGX:UD1U) that has property investments in germany.

IREIT Global (IREIT) is a Singapore-based real estate investment trust (REIT) that invests directly or indirectly, in a portfolio of income-producing real estate in Europe which is used primarily for office purposes, as well as real estate-related assets. IREIT's initial portfolio includes four freehold properties in the German cities of Bonn, Darmstadt, Munster and Munich, with an aggregate net lettable area of approximately 121,506 square meters with 2,945 car park lots. The Company's portfolio includes its Bonn Campus, which has a total net lettable area of 32,736 square meters and 656 car park spaces; Darmstadt Campus, which has a total net lettable area of 30,371 square meters and 1,189 car park spaces; Munster Campus, which has a total net lettable area of 27,183 square meters and 588 car park spaces, and Concor Park, which has a total net lettable area of 31,216 square meters and 512 car park spaces. IREIT's manager is IREIT Global Group Pte. Ltd.

current div yield: 6.82% 
(source: google finance).

i am not sure about other aspects of this reit though, you can research it if you are interested. Big Grin