ValueBuddies is back!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to the forum? Is it ok now?
Patience is a virtue.
A buggy php-fpm daemon that hanged, which also caused the server rebooting became hanged. The server became unusable. I had to start from scratch. Built another server, installed the required softwares, etc. So it took a long time. Should be ok now. Sorry.
Specuvestor: Asset - Business - Structure.
the down time did help me realize that I spent quite a lot of time here it's like having no television programs to watch. Big Grin
thanks cyclone
and thanks to all the vbuddies/ admin who had been supporting us quietly behind the scenes ...
Thanks Cyclone. Really appreciate the hard work you put into this wonderful forum !

(Vested in VB)
Disclaimer: Please feel free to correct any error in my post. I am not liable for anything. Do your own research and analysis. I do NOT give buy or sell calls and stock tips. Buy and sell at your risk. I am not a qualified financial adviser so I do not give any advice. The postings reflects my own personal thoughts which may or may not be accurate.
Heart Cyclone can you take this chance to change the banner on this site as well, from what I know the quoted phrase should be "Investment is most intelligent when it is most businesslike." did you change it to prudent for fun Huh hahahaha
Virtual currencies are worth virtually nothing.
http://thebluefund.blogspot.com
Thanks cyclone.

It is a real tedious job to re-build a server, re-configure it, and restore the data back... Big Grin

It seems some data lost i.e. few hours of posting between last back-up and server crashed...
“夏则资皮,冬则资纱,旱则资船,水则资车” - 范蠡
Thanks for the efforts.

maybe can create an image of currently working environment. next time, no need start from scratch again?
Thanks cyclone for bring it back to life. Without VB, my life appears lacking of some meaning...

GG
hi, all the VB addicts, how was the cold turkey treatment for the last few days :p