28-08-2015, 10:43 PM
I just realized there's no thread yet for ISOTeam. Let me start thread of this defensive growth company with a good FY2015 result.
- ISOTeam tops off landmark year with 34.1% growth in attributable net profit in FY2015
- Posts healthy baseline growth despite incurring higher expenses largely relating to its active business acquisition and operations growth.
- Growth driven mainly by strong performance of R&R segment and nine-fold revenue increase achieved by the Group’s newly expanded Others segment.
- Strong order book build-up in FY2015 with a project pipeline of S$84.7 million as at 30 June 2015
- Proposes final dividend of 1.15 Singapore cents per ordinary share for FY2015